The Association of Sporting Directors (ASD) is a not for profit association which aims to professionalise, support and promote the role of Sporting Directors within professional football. It represents Sporting Directors within professional football clubs and governing bodies.
The core objectives of the ASD are:
- To provide key support services for Sporting Director members.
- To enhance the relationship and communication between Sporting Director members.
- To provide key Sporting Director member services including:
- Expert Legal Support
- University Links and Programmes
- Professional Development
- Personal Well-being and Healthcare.
- To show case best practice and enhance the role of ‘Sporting Director’ role in professional football.