Hi All, I hope you are well.
I am pleased to share with you the dates of our online programme for the 2022-23 season.
- Thursday October 6th, 4pm-5:30pm BST – Strategic Planning – Creating a strategy
- Thursday November 10th, 4pm-5:30pm GMT – Relationships – Managing upwards and downwards
- Thursday December 8th, 4pm-5:30pm GMT – Multi-Club Ownership – How do we create alignment across clubs?
- Thursday February 2nd, 4pm-5:30pm GMT – Recruitment – Building a High Performance team
- Thursday March 16th, 4pm-5:30pm GMT – Regulation – The impact of regulatory changes
- Thursday April 27th, 4pm-5:30pm BST – Future Challenges – The evolution of the Sporting Director
These sessions are open to all members and provide a further opportunity for us to support, connect and develop through presentations, Q&A and discussion, with insight offered by a range of experts.These sessions will cover our theme for the season: effective decision-making.
You can register for our first event Thursday 6th October, 4-5:30pm using the following link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJArcOqurjwoHtJzgpgzGcW9E71QzYzd5iCg
Further information will be sent leading up to each specific session with pre and post event material provided to further support your understanding and engagement with the theme to be covered, and allow you to consider how it may impact on your current practice.
Finally, this is an opportunity for members to support the ASD and we would welcome contributions from those who would like to share their experiences with us. If this is something of interest, or you wish to suggest potential speakers, please contact me directly.
I look forward to seeing you within our first session in early October.
22 September 2022