Workshop on Negotiation as part of the Association of Sporting Directors Global Programme
As part of the Association of Sporting Directors Global Programme we hosted a workshop on negotiation. Below is the pre-learning, slide presentations and recorded content from the session, which was hosted on Thursday 17th March 2022.
Here was the line-up and running order for our session on negotiation:
– Welcome and introduction – Joel Roberts, MSD, ASD
– ‘Negotiating Under Pressure’, Detective Chief Inspector Rachel Wilson, Senior Investigating Officer & Hostage & Crisis Negotiator, Merseyside Police. View the slides here.
– ‘Essentials of Negotiation’, Chris Hornbuckle, Total Negotiation Group
– ‘Negotiating Investment’ – Lessons Learned’, Tal Brown, Zone7
– ‘Reviewing our learning’ – Dr Dan Parnell, ASD.
– ‘Navigating Conflict’ – Zack Taylor and Gasper Bergman, BergmanTaylor. View slides here.
- Chris Voss interview on the High Performance Podcast – listen here
- Dan Hughes on how transfer negotiations happen – watch here
- The Real World Negotiation Podcast (three episodes) – listen here
- Rules of the Game: Negotiation – listen here
- TedTalk on the Art of Negotiation by Maria Ploumaki – watch here
You can watch the full recording here with the usual password:
Join our ASD community
Our membership offer, is in line with our core objectives and management model, as such there is no charge for membership for the 2020/2021 season.Membership Enquiry