Second Global Programme event of 2022/2023 takes place
As part of the Association of Sporting Directors Global Programme we hosted an online event on ‘Managing Relationships’. Below is the pre-learning, slide presentations and recorded content from the session, which was hosted on Thursday 10th November 2022.
Here was the line-up and running order:
– ‘Unlocking Strategy’, Gareth Jennings, Technical Advisor – Clubs and Governing Bodies, FIFA Technical Expert, View the slides here.
– ‘Working in the 1/2 Space’, Andy Scoulding, Head of Football Strategy, Tottenham Hotspur.
– ‘Optimising Relationships for Sustained Success’, Dr Ed Barney, Performance Director, England Hockey, View the slides here.
– ‘Q&A – Managing Upwards and Downwards’ – Adrian Bevington, Director of Football Strategy, former English FA National Teams Managing Director and Group Communications Director.
- Seven Ways to improve your relationships with co-workers Seven Ways to Improve Your Relationships With Coworkers
Making Relationships Work by Diane Coutu
- Strategies to widen your Social Universe by Tanya Menon (TEDx)
You can watch the full recording here with the usual password.
Join our ASD community
Our membership offer, is in line with our core objectives and management model, as such there is no charge for membership for the 2020/2021 season.Membership Enquiry